Live Transcoder decoding and encoding capabilities were improved:
- NVENC context caching was implemented for to overcome some corner cases when using multiple GPUs
- NVidia GPU decoder is now supported in addition to NVENC encoder.
- Software decoder threads are also now available to increase performance.
We've also added an article about setting constant bitrate for transcoding with x264.
This all improves efficiency and overall user experience of our Live Transcoder.
Nimble has interesting update for ABR. You can now add multiple language streams into ABR stream. So you can combine N video and M audio streams for further usage in any player.
Icecast live metadata can now be added to any outgoing Icecast stream using WMSPanel UI. Read this article for details. This is a good addition to existing Icecast metadata pass-through.
Read about more audio streaming scenarios supported by Nimble Streamer.
Larix mobile SDK
Larix mobile SDK has been updated.
Android SDK has several new features:
- Set custom white balance, exposure value and anti-flicker;
- Long press preview to focus lens to infinity, double tap to continuous auto focus.
- Use volume keys to start broadcasting;
- Use a selfie stick to start broadcasting;
iOS SDK has minor fixes and improvements for streaming.
Use this page to proceed with SDK license subscription.